TERESA MALLON, Esquire
Senior Legal Counsel
Teresa has been a sole practitioner for 25 Years practicing mainly as a Family Law attorney. Just recently in September 2019, she joined LaMonaca Law so that her clients will not only have the benefit of her experience but also the wealth of knowledge and experience of the other attorneys within this Firm.
Teresa graduated from Bryn Mawr College with a Masters Degree in Social Work. After working in the field as a social worker for several years, and while her now grown children were very young, Teresa went on to graduate from Widener University School of Law.
Teresa believes that her 25 years of Family Law experience weighs heavily in favor of her clients not only in the Courtroom but also in trying to settle their issues and keep them out of the Courtroom. After a quarter century of representing clients, Teresa truly understands the emotional and physical toll that Family Law issues can bring upon a person.
Here are some of Teresa’s credentials and accomplishments:
– Committee Member of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
– Featured in Main Line Today Magazine
– Received the President of the Delaware County Bar Association Special Recognition Award
– Received the Service to the Section Award from the Family Law Section of the Delaware County Bar Association
– Received an Award for Outstanding Achievement from the Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania
– Served as Chairperson of the Family Law Section of the Delaware County Bar Association.
– Board of Directors of the Delaware County Bar Association
– Admitted to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
– Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States of America
Our experienced Family Law Attorneys are
ready to help you.