Story & History
Founded in 1994 by Gregory P. LaMonaca, our firm is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients throughout the Main Line, Pennsylvania and beyond, with a team-oriented approach. To learn more about our company and its philosophy, go to the about the firm page.
Whether it is a basic case or a more complex case, we take each case extremely seriously and act accordingly.
The firm represents individuals in Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia, Berks, Lancaster Counties and beyond, for matters and issues arising within each county, the State, and throughout the United States and internationally. Our attorneys are admitted in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Federal Court as well as various Appellate Courts, including the United States Supreme Court.
Awards & Distinctions
Mr. LaMonaca has received various awards and distinctions such as :
- Being named a “Top Lawyer” (Ranked #1) twelve times in Main Line Today Magazine for “Divorce” and/or “Custody” (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2006 and 2004).
- Being named an “Awesome/Top Attorney” (Ranked #1) for Family Law and Divorce in Suburban Life Magazine in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010.
- 2017: Raised to AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) by LexisNexis/Martindale Hubble – AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment and a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence in both legal ability and ethical standards”;
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 Daily Times Best Lawyers for “Family Law”;
- Being awarded the “Top 100 Family Law Attorneys in Pennsylvania” by The American Society of Legal Advocates;
- Being named a “Super Lawyer” in Philadelphia Magazine;
- Receiving a 10 out of 10 Ranking Score on Avvo.com
Mr. LaMonaca holds memberships in the American Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Family Law Divisions, as well as many other organizations.
Lastly, and perhaps of most importance, we would like to thank all of our clients for their support, referrals, and kind words over the years. By far the greatest thanks we could ever obtain is a referral from a satisfied client. We welcome the opportunity to assist you and your family and friends, and we pledge to be tenacious in our pursuits to protect our client’s legal rights.
Our experienced Family Law Attorneys are
ready to help you.