Cross State Lines…

The laws vary among the states when it comes to child support and custody issues. When one partner lives in another state or country, it can be difficult to deal with, and even more difficult to know all of your rights. There are federal and interstate laws that can assist with situations such as locating a parent who has moved across state lines, modifying support when the parties do not reside in the same state, or any other scenario involving support. Our attorneys can help ensure that your child has what he or she needs and deserves, despite the other parent residing in another state, if you are the recipient of child support. If you are paying child support and do not reside in the same state as your child and the other parent, we can assist in ensuring that your order is implemented correctly and fairly.

Going Beyond Client Expectations for More Than 20 Years

Let our outstanding team of attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants handle your case!